Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Kathy Smith's Project YOU! Type 2 is here!


Kathy Smith's "Project: YOU! Type 2", where we took Kathy's great fitness videos from the popular Project: YOU! program, and combined them with a complete system of eating and exercise to create the first program of its kind published in conjunction with the American Diabetes Association... And it is officially here! (It's still September right?)

Now instead of simply looking at prescription drugs and a pamphlet on "healthy living" for an alternative to living with Type 2 diabetes, people can now get the information they need to actively manage or prevent it with this revolutionary new program!

Doctors, certified diabetes educators, and the American Diabetes Association helped Kathy Smith and Beachbody develop Project: YOU! for Type 2. It is the first ALL-IN-ONE lifestyle approach to help manage diabetes, reduce your risk for diabetes complications, and get you back in control of your life!

This represents our commitment to health and fitness. Do we get people ripped with P90X? Yep. Do we help people lose weight fast with Slim in 6, Hip Hop Abs and Turbo Jam? You bet. And now, are we the one company with a solution to help people lose weight and avoid the crippling consequences of this terrible disease? You got that right!


This is a big deal. Tell your doctor. Tell your friends. Tell everyone who knows anyone... Now there is a solution that cost less than a month's worth of pills. Kathy Smith's Project YOU! for Type 2... and the revolution continues!

1 comment:

Steven Prather said...

Carl I just wanted to say that before I became a coach I never would have purchased this program, and i would have missed out on a fantastic series. I started this past sunday and its a whole new bag from what I'm used to. I'm going to try putting chalean extreme on hold when I get it so I can finish the 12 weeks, but whatever program I do I know I always get a quality product from beachbody.