Friday, October 19, 2007

Hammer and Bridge

Now you really get to peek behind the curtain. Click here and see Jason Scheff, lead singer of Chicago and Million Dollar Body Coach as he works on the music for the new p90X+ DVD's, due in December. Kind of cool to see a pro at work, a guy who lost 20 pounds with Power 90, I might add! You can sense from his perspective how intense these routines will be, and how enthusiastic he is about his contribution to make them great.

Here's a couple other moves to keep you wondering whether it will be a smart investment for you or not. The weights are Bowflex SelectTechs, the moves are h-a-r-d.

The Hammer Kick Back:

One-Legged Bridge Dip:

3 comments:

Sam Ee said...

Intense! Is there somewhere I can sign up to notify me when "THE PLUS" becomes available to the public? I just finished day 12 of P90X and can't wait to be in shape for the "+". :)

It's awesome that the people that are putting it together are so excited about it. You can really tell when something gets created with a good vibe. It just feels right.

Thanks for the updates!
-Sam

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!!!! :)

BRING IT!!!

Starting Wk 5 of P90X Monday....lov'in it! Looking forward to the "+"!!! Thanks for making fitness fun, Carl!!!

Lori J

Anonymous said...

Carl,
I love your blog!
Thanks for the sneak peaks at the XPLUS. I am in week 9 of my 2nd round of P90X. This time around is even better because I am so much stronger than when I did it the first time. I can't wait for the XPLUS.
Keep feeding us inspiration. It fuels us all.
Kim Carroll