Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pure and Simple

If the prospect of 60 days of Insanity has you feeling some anxiety as we look ahead to the summer, we found a way to keep any Beachbody customer complaints to a quiet, peaceful hush with the ultimate zen antidote... We've just released two new specialty titles under the YBB brand: Yoga Booty Ballet "Pure & Simple Yoga" (with Gillian) and Yoga Booty Ballet "Baby On the Way" (with Teigh).


They are available at TeamBeachbody.com through your Beachbody Coach, or Beachbody.com.

Gillian takes you through an exhilarating routine with classic yoga without any difficult choreography in "Pure and SImple Yoga".

Teigh shares her pregnancy workout for expectant mothers to get you or that mom-to-be on your gift list ready for the special delivery with "Baby on the Way".












So log into WOWY, put your hands together, close your eyes, and BRING IT!

2 comments:

Trainer T.s Fitness said...

Thanks for reminding me. I just did my pilates on Saturday it was much needed. I miss my yoga!

Son Trinh said...

My wife is due in about 3 weeks and she's been doing Baby on the Way for a few weeks now. We've found it's got a good combination of intensity and modification. I would definitely recommend it.