Thursday, July 01, 2010

P90X One-On-One

We've changed the name of “One on One with Tony Horton” to “P90X One on One” because the entire concept has been upgraded -- effective now!

We announced at Summit that Tony Horton was developing “P90neXt”, a whole new series of 12 P90X DVD’s created to keep the Muscle Confusion going after you master the original P90X. Tony is developing the programs with new experts, new moves and a whole new level of results. And for the first time ever, One-On-One subscribers get to try them first as Tony puts it all together.


When it’s all done, it will be called P90X: MC2™, but for now, it’s between you and Tony to work out the kinks, one-on-one style. And customers who subscribe to the entire twelve months will get a special offer and be first in line to get the official P90X: MC2™ program when it is released!

4 comments:

Trainer T.s Fitness said...

Wow! Great news as a 2 time P90X grad I can't wait for this program to come out!

Scott S said...

This looks awesome. I signed up for One on One today.

Unknown said...

Hi Carl, I actually got the P90X workout as a gift for my husband about 2 years ago. Believe it or not it sat in the box unopened until about 6 months ago. I was excited to see my husband finally open the box after all this time and to see him enjoying his workout and his over all health from the results of P90X. After seeing the amazing results he got from completing the program I decided to join him for his second round of the program. I can honestly say that this is one of the greatest work outs I have ever experienced. I am only a couple weeks into the program but can already see results. Pants starting to fit a bit looser. I am excited to hear that there is an extension to the P90X program and hope to get my husband involved when it's released. So thank you for allowing me to work with you to experience this program!! All the best, Tarsia

Anonymous said...

Hi Carl,

Can you please ensure that the level of production value in the videos for P90X MC2 matches that of P90X?

In P90X+, there seemed to be a nose dive in production value: the recorded voices/sound (not the music though) felt flatter and more stuffy. The net effect was a less motivating video.

Really looking forward to P90X MC2!