Friday, May 23, 2008

Beachbuggy... Coolest thing EVER!

I am still a kid on Christmas when it comes to some things... Check out the tricked out Beachbody errand truck, aka the "Beachbuggy"!





Heads are turning and traffic is driving just a little bit slower whenever the Beachbuggy is rolling.

I'm sure the big motivation for entering the Million Dollar Body Game is the prospect of scoring $250,000, but a year of fame on the side of this ride has got to be a cool bonus!












By the way, the next entry deadline is June 1st - a week from Sunday... So update your profile and submit your entry! There's $26,000 of cash up for grabs - 8 winners every month and qualification for the grand prize - and the chance you could be featured on the Beachbuggy!

If I were you, I would enter every month with an updated photo. You never know when your age group is going to be light on entries, so you should just keep on entering!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice ride carl! love the pics of the winners on the sides - nice bonus!

steph aka stuffawen

Lori Jantzi said...

Thanks so cool! :)

Anonymous said...

ROTFLMAO!!!

Now there's a good way to ensure I'll never post a new picture! :)

love that it's getting BB a lot of attention though!

Renee said...

I can't imagine having my pic riding down the freeways in L.A. I doubt I'd be able to sleep at night with all that exposure! I love the rest of the car though. Fun way to advertise!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - I LOVE IT! I know it's creating a big buzz there in Cali! :)