Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekly WOWY Winners...It Pays To Get Fit - Literally!

Win money just for getting active? That's how we roll at Beachbody baby!!!

Congrats to the weekly WOWY-Super Gym Winners for 9/19 - 9/25:


9/19 Ellen Polk won $300


9/20 Kathy Draper won $1,000


9/21 Shirley Mickens won $300


9/22 Joselyn Cousins won $300


9/23 Robert Wickum won a Canon digital camera


9/24 Randi Munns won $300


9/25 Kimberly Tobey won an iPod Touch


These people signed in to the WOWY Super Gym to lose weight, get fit and find support - and they won prizes for doing it! Will you be the next winner? The only way to make sure is to log in... be there!

2 comments:

Gilbert Nichols said...

Congratulations to all the winners; not just those listed here, but all those who have decided to make Team Beachbody their community. As for me, I haven't won any "prize" or "gift" however, I have lost 106 pounds since starting Shakeology and Power 90 on May 27th of this year. Let's keep the bar raised and get more people excited about getting into shape!

kathy draper said...

Way to go Gilbert! I was so excited to find out I had won $1000 the day after I signed my very first coach! Coach #2 signed and #3 about to sign. Love helping others and I show people that you really do win in the WOWY Supergym! Keep pressing play your turn is coming soon!