This email was sent to all Beachbody employees. Whether you are already a coach, a customer considering it, or a person wondering what Beachbody is about, this is it:
Good morning Beachbody!
If you are wondering what the focus of all this work is, now is a good time to look at the mission statement as we push into a major phase of growth: Help People Achieve Their Goals to Lead Healthy Fulfilling Lives.
Our rapid growth is directly related to expanding the force of those focused on our mission.
We help people in many ways, but mostly it’s:
(1) providing products and peer-support that is helping people get healthy and fit
(2) providing products that are helping people achieve/maintain healthy skin without applying ingredients with serious health consequences
(3) providing a system by which we are helping people achieve financial independence
(4) providing a structure in which we are helping our fellow “Dudes” achieve their career goals (like by giving them candid and productive feedback in the 360 evaluations)
(5) taking action and giving money to help people in need get access to clean water, plus other “Beachbody Acts Of Kindness”
Right now we have 321 employees who are a thriving part of this force of People Helping People Achieve Their Goals to Lead Healthy Fulfilling Lives.
We have 31,178 coaches doing the same.
That makes a total of 31,499 People Helping People. Check that out!
My goal for our business is one million people helping 100 million people.
I will be providing updated totals weekly (at least).
I will also be refocusing much of my efforts on building those numbers specifically and directly. I will be revisiting objectives and investment in new initiatives based on how they contribute to that specific objective.
I look forward to you taking at look at your specific role within the company, and how you can manage your efforts to help us add and retain coaches as well.
A force of people-helping-people is a pretty exciting thing to build and be a part of. It’s not a slogan to me, this is for real. This is the basis for decisions I make for this company. I appreciate your initiative to improve everything we do, and your passion, enthusiasm, and common sense to make it a reality with real critical mass!