Sunday, January 23, 2011

How Bad Do You Want It?

The final designs have been approved, and there is just one week left to qualify to get your "End The Trend" t-shirt to wear with pride at Summit!

Have you signed your two coaches this month?

Are you helping your team get their two?

No - it won't be extended. No it will not be for sale. We End The Trend - by rising up to the challenge - right, now!

You will keep hearing "I don't think that's for me" and "I'll work on getting into shape when there's a pill for it" and "is that a pyramid scheme?" over and over again - and still we will all keep working hard to create enthusiasm for the one movement that is having a long-term positive effect on this issue, one real success story at a time. Team Beachbody!

We need you. We need to see YOU in this shirt at SUMMIT! Be there.

Be Blue. Get two. (By January 31st)

You gotta want it enough to earn it!

6 comments:

Coach Elaine said...

I did!! Can't wait to be part of the 'sea of blue' at Summit! I'm blue, got two, how 'bout you?!!

bridget said...

I'm working hard at it, that's for sure.

Caitlin @ Desert Domicile said...

I DID!!! I earned my tee and can't wait to be part of the 'sea of blue' at Summit :D

Anonymous said...

I did!! SO how do I actually "get" the shirt? I can't wait to wear it!!!

Ashley Stamp said...

I earned my shirt!!! And I'm excited to keep pushing forward! We're fighting for FITNESS! =) One day at a time, one person at a time.

Lisa Decker Griffith said...

Super excited to get my "End the Trend" shirt! It looks great.